Sunday, October 20, 2013

Weekend Crop Wind Down

Hello Family, Friends, Fellow Crafters, & Followers,

I am on the final few hours of a 4 day weekend crop.  I am so proud of what I accomplished.  My initial plan was to fill in the holes of the kids' school albums.  I got most of it done, with the exception of 3 2pg layouts. That's only because I didn't have the right paper.  Yep, that's my story.  Here are some of the pages:




2 weeks ago as I was cutting coupons, I realized what a headache to find certain coupons because I had to lump so many categories together.  Then the light bulb came on.  I decided to make my own in the shape of an apron.  I am so proud since this is the first time I did a project for myself, during a crop.  Here are a few pages:



 
Lastly, I always set aside time to make cards and I am excited about these:
Digi by Sassy Studio Designs

Digi by Kenny K Designs


Digi is Ty by Cuddlebugcuties

Digi is Ladies With Hats by Maruvadq

Digi is BoobieLuv by Saturated Canary Designs
Thank you so much for stopping by.  It's almost time to pack up and head back home to my family.  Have a GREAT week!

1 comment:

  1. You've been workin' it with all of your projects. Kudos to you! Especially like that coupon book! I have a coupon book that I made years ago out of a small photo album, but I haven't clipped coupons in forever. I really need to.

    ReplyDelete